cool, random stuff!

cool, random stuff!
Camp Summer 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Running had to be the worst for me growing up. Who would have thought that I would be running. hahah hahahah Oh Dear, I had to laugh at my self after running four miles the first day but being able to finish it. I am so grateful for the friends I have, who are so willing to change and be committed to be different. I believe they were one of the reason to my encouragement for running. I love the fact that we have been running constantly and we feel as if we can conquer anything now.
So, if you are starting to run, I say "Good for you." If you feel like giving up, I say... "Don't you dear!" But if you are encourage.... "So, happy for you :)....." Please Keep Up the Good work... remember, "Good work and dedication," can lead us to the finish line. Time is of the essence and God can help us, no matter what.

 Love Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment